Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pictures

This week we moved into a new phase of our Adoption; we received pictures and letters from several embryo donor families. Steve and I both felt connected with the same family, so we will send out our profile as soon as we get our paperwork in. It seems very exciting, yet surreal. At the same time, we are nervous because our profile might not be accepted and that won't be easy! never the less, this is part of the process, so I must be brave!
I know that we have been praying from the beginning that God would bring the right child(ren) into our family. This is the faith factor that I must keep foremost in my mind and not get caught up in expectations; it might not be the first ones, or the second....Lord, give me peace...and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment