Thursday, June 16, 2011

3-2-1-Adoption!

The highlight of my day today was spending 10 quiet minutes in my car waiting for someone. It was so nice to just sit there with nothing to do.....and then I got on the phone and started making appointments for the upcoming week! So much to do and so little time! The 25th of June is coming up quickly and I still need Life Insurance! Really, our Dossier for our adoption consists of so many pieces of paper to show that we are responsible adults that can care for a child; such as Life Insurance, Criminal Record Checks, health statements from our Doctor, Financial Statements and even our Drivers Abstracts. Normally I don't have a file containing all this information in one place, so I have to run around and get all the vital copies to send in so our adoption can go through on the 25th of June as planned.
So exciting to think that in a couple of weeks, we will be the proud parents of two precious Embryos!

No comments:

Post a Comment