Thursday, November 18, 2010

Moving Forward

It can be overwhelming to think about 200,000 frozen embryos in Canada with determination to help bring them to life. I will continue to talk about it, blog about it, write emails, make phone calls and pray that God moves in the hearts of his people to get involved.
I hope to see Christian adoption agencies including embryo adoption in their services. I pray that Christian families will consider adopting embryos not only in situations of infertility, but also in consideration of the forgotten orphans of Canada. My prayer for Canada is for unborn babies to have rights as human beings, both to end abortion and to make policies to protect embryos in cryopreservation.

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know that I am reading and tweeting your blog posts! I love you! Keep up the crusade!

    ReplyDelete