Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Update

This last month has been a typical holiday season. Very busy and rich in family blessings! Though I haven't had anytime to record my thoughts, I have had many great conversations with friends and family. Thank you everyone for all of your support.
Tomorrow Steve and I are driving to Abbotsford to attend our first adoption course at Hope Addoption Services. We will have one more course to take and that will begin our homestudy. I am looking forward to setting things in motion! I am excited to meet the staff at Hope, I have spoken to many of them on the phone in the past year and it always nice to put a face with a name. Of course this is a very personal journey and it will be nice to get to know some new people along the way.
I am very excited to blog more in the next month! There are several topics stirring in my heart and I am looking forward to sharing!
For now I must go and prepare my family for the days ahead. Please pray for us as we travel.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment