Friday, September 9, 2011

Date

I have a lovely little bruise on my arm from the blood tests today. A reminder of all the not so fun medical stuff that will come with pregnancy. So far it was just routine tests; once I start taking estrogen I will have weekly ultrasounds and blood tests to monitor my estrogen levels.
This afternoon I realized that it has been 2 weeks since our legal Adoption papers were mailed to us and they haven't arrived yet. I checked the tracking number and it showed that the package exists but there is no further record of it's whereabouts. I started to have a little panic, then decided that it would be a waste of a perfectly good afternoon. I sent a few emails and decided to trust that God has it under control. A second prayer request that I have is that my estrogen meds will make it through customs in time for me to start them on the 23rd of this month.
So tentatively, depending on the timely development of my endrometrium (the lining of my uterus) the FET (Fetal Embryo Transfer) will be on October 17th! Ahhhhh! Mark it on your calendar and pray for our little Embryos to thaw safely and to attach to their temporary home!

No comments:

Post a Comment