Saturday, September 17, 2011

Graduation!

I did it! I have completed all the many phases of Adoption paperwork!
When my sister was in the long phase of paperwork for their adoption, I observed that it was such a daunting task that I never thought I could take on. When the time came that we knew that God was calling us to adopt Embryos the North American way, I felt that He would give me the strength I needed. Sure enough, the paperwork nearly killed me! Relentless stages of paperwork came in waves! As usual, God was right and I was able to handle it. Now we are finished the paperwork and on to pills, needles, ultrasounds and blood tests!
We sent off the final paperwork to the Adoption agency and to the fertility clinic this week. As for mentioned, all there is left is hormone treatment to prepare for the Embryo transfer and preparing for the trip! The big event will happen on or around the 17th of October! This week will determine the final date (whatever day I get my period)  and then I will book flights and book a rental car! We are staying with a good friend of a good friend; thank God for that! Not for sure yet, but it looks like Kevin will come stay with the kids while we are away. God works all things together for good for those that love Him! Hooray! All the pieces are fitting together!

No comments:

Post a Comment