Saturday, October 15, 2011

Packing our bags!

Just wrapping up all the last minute things on my to-do list before going to bed. Tomorrow we head for California and on Monday at 4:00 p.m., the long awaited, greatly anticipated Embryo transfer!
My Doc phoned at 9:30 p.m. last night to say that the lab had my results and had faxed them on to the clinic in California. He was also going to fax them to be sure that they received them! Nothing like waiting till the last minute!
My children are looking forward to a week with Dad/Uncle Kevin while we are away. We spent the past week making the house tidy and baking bread and cookies for lunches so they would be ready for school on time.
I am looking forward to some time alone with my husband, even if I will be on bed rest for half the time! Hopefully he is up to babysitting me!
I have not enjoyed my daily needles much; it puts a damper on waking up in the morning when I realize that I need to have Steve give me a shot before work! The Progesterone makes me thirsty, tired, nauseous and ready to cry at any given moment. Steve's feels more sorry for himself that he has to give me a needle than he feels for me to have to receive it! I think he's a little confused.
I was concerned about loosing my baggage on one of our flights and being without my hormones so I looked into Airline policies and found out that I should carry it on. Seems kinda fishy that I can walk onto a plane with needles, syringes and injectable meds, but as long as I carry the prescription with me, I am fine. I also learned that each passenger is entitled to one book of matches, though I won't be bringing any.
Praying for our babies to both thaw safely and thrive in my womb!

1 comment:

  1. I say take the matches... I love you! Praying for a successful transfer, trip and just you in general.

    ReplyDelete