Saturday, October 29, 2011

Due Date

Now that I'm actually pregnant, I have a great responsibility to grow these babies well! I have been on prenatal Vitamins and Folic Acid for 6 months already to make sure my body has the nutrients it will need for the job. Steve and I enjoy an evening walk a couple times a week and I keep flexible with a yoga type stretching routine.
Lately I have found that I really enjoy porridge with dates and walnuts in it for breakfast. I have switched to herbal teas and an occasional decaf coffee. I can't get enough cranberry juice and occasionally drink it out of a wine glass!
My pre-pregnant weight was 137lbs. I won't post before and after pictures, that would just be embarrassing! I may post the odd belly picture when I actually have a cute baby bump!
I'll be 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow which gives me a due date of July 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness it didn't occur to me until just now that we would not be sipping wine together this winter...Well I like cranberry juice :)

    ReplyDelete