Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Waiting Game

It is so nice to be home with our family! The kids are so excited; they talk to my belly all the time!
The 28th of October is the day I am supposed to have a blood pregnancy test to find out for sure if the babies are growing. It will be interesting because I can't get in with my Dr. to get a requisition for a beta hCG, so I will have to take whoever I can get; always a little unnerving. Not to mention the results of the test!
Just because I feel like I have to do something to improve my chances of pregnancy, I have been reading books and magazines on the subject, as if it will help. I have noticed that my bladder needs to be emptied regularly or risk embarrassment! My breasts are growing and tender again and I have had the painful stretching sensations in my abdomen that seems to indicate that my uterus is growing. We are hopeful and praying for the babies to grow healthy and strong. Nothing to do now except wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment