Monday, October 3, 2011

2nd Ultrasound

I woke up this morning and discovered, to my great dismay, that my chest and back are covered in tiny whiteheads! Never in all my life have I had zits like this! The nurse at the Fertility clinic in Kelowna assured me that it was from the Estrogen and would improve once I start taking Progesterone on the 12th. The puking, she said, was from the estrogen as well.
My appointment went well! My endometrium is developing nicely and we are on track for the transfer on the 17th! Yay! Deep down I was nervous that my endometrium wasn't going to be doing what it was supposed to. I had the same kind of butterflies that you get at a job interview! As if i wasn't good enough for the job or something! Ha!
The Nurse from California touched base this afternoon to confirm that it all looked good. Tonight I am supposed to increase my estrogen shot from .2 ml to .3 ml; hope this doesn't increase the acne! so far my face looks ok, I might start wearing a scarf to hide my neck!
Another thing I have noticed is that random strangers annoy me. I overheard a lady fighting with her teenage son and I wanted to tell her to grow up! I did not. The guy at the sushi place was insanely slow and I felt like having a temper tantrum! I did not. These are just a few examples of noticing that I am annoyed at silly little things that normally don't phase me. So far, I have had the presence of mind to attribute my annoyance to hormones and not act on them! Grace, Lord! Please!

1 comment: